Friday 31 July 2009

Life before children.... 10 things I just wouldn't have done!

1) Gone for a wee with the door open.

2) Gone out knowing full well my top wasn’t entirely clean.

3) Eaten a piece of food that had been near someone else’s mouth.

4) Eaten a piece of food that had fallen on the floor (it’s the 5 second rule!!!)

5) Told someone else that a piece of food that had fallen on the floor “Will be fine – just give it a blow!” (or is that one just me?!)

6) Been happy walking down the street with peppa pig stickers stuck all over me.

7) Gone for an early night – where the time started with a 9 and the objective was just to sleep sleep and sleep!

8) Let the play dough colours get all mixed up in to one big brownish lump (not that I played much with play dough I have to say!)

9) Been so knowledgable about poo, and able to deal with it at 5am in the morning!

10) Carryied a colouring book and pencils with me at ALL times

11) Had lots (and I mean lots) of half finished, or just started conversations EVERY DAY!

There must be loads more of these.... feel free to add yours to the list!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this all so true!
    One to add: Gone anywhere without checking that there were a)toilets & b) finding out exactly where they were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) You're not the only one to use No. 5, that applies in our house too.

    I'd like to add burrowing through the spare nappies, wipes, snacks in your suitcase-sized handbag to find your keys / purse / phone etc... I used to be able to carry everything I needed in my pockets!

    Oh, and pointing out every passing bus, bike, horse, interesting landmark to an empty back seat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are totally living my life LOL!

    ReplyDelete